Table of Contents
- Reasons for Blocking Your EMI Card
- 1. Failing to pay EMI at right time:
- 2. Low CIBIL Score:
- 3. Unable to Complete ECS Mandate Process:
- Benefits For Unblocking Your Bajaj EMI Card
- How to Unblock your Bajaj EMI Card?
- 1. Online Unblock Through Experia Portal:
- 2. Offline Unblock Through Customer Care:
- Q1. How to check whether my Bajaj EMI card is blocked or unblocked?
- Q2. How can I Unblock my Bajaj EMI card?
- Q3. How to unblock the Bajaj card if your ECS mandate has not been processed?
- Q4. How to unblock my Bajaj EMI card if my CIBIL score is low?
In this digitalized era where everything is going to be digital, transactions are also not lagging behind. Now, cashless transactions are a trend instead of cash. And, all this is possible because of the credit and EMI cards that allow you to do a transaction without having cash in hand. A credit card is a type of loan that you have to repay along with the interest. But, with Bajaj EMI Card you don’t have to pay any interest.
if you are facing any financial crisis while purchasing an expensive gadget/appliance? Then, a Bajaj EMI Card is the right valuable financial instrument that lets you buy top-notch products with no-cost EMIs. Today, everyone avoids taking a personal loan as it comes with a lot of strings like the high rate of interest charged, credit limit, extensive documentation, and procedure. But the Bajaj Finserv EMI card is one of the simpler and easier options for availing credit.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI card has now made it quite easy to afford luxurious items like laptops, TVs, smartphones, washing machines, and more with no hassles. They provide you with a zero-down payment facility and convert your purchases into easy EMIs that don’t impact your savings. This is a pre-approved loan of 4 lakh having a flexible tenor ranging from 3-24 months with minimal documentation.
So, now no credit limit and interest charges would stop you from making big-ticket purchases doesn’t matter whether it’s online or offline. However, your Bajaj EMI card may be blocked due to various reasons but it can be unblocked. If your EMI card has also been blocked then this blog will help you in unblocking it. Let’s know about it.
Reasons for Blocking Your EMI Card
1. Failing to pay EMI at right time:
This is the most common reason for blocking your EMI card. If you have failed to pay the monthly installment then it can block your EMI card. Also, if you have taken a loan from any other bank apart from Bajaj and failed to pay it then it can also affect your Bajaj EMI. So, make sure you have paid all your installments at the right time.
2. Low CIBIL Score:
The CIBIL score is decided by observing your loan history, and the loan repayment behavior of all the banks. A minimum CIBIL score is 750 which is required to maintain for the continuing usage of the Bajaj EMI card. So, it’s important to check it from time to time. Still, if your CIBIL score drops then you can rectify it by following three steps.
- Clear unpaid dues if any,
- Download a copy of your latest CIBIL score,
- Talk with the Bajaj representatives through the website and share your latest CIBIL report with them.
3. Unable to Complete ECS Mandate Process:
With the ECS mandate processing, your monthly EMIs are directly deducted from your bank account, if you have given access to the Bajaj for automatically deducting it. So, you should make sure you have enough balance in your account. ECS mandate should be accepted by your bank to ensure uninterrupted payment of EMIs. If you’re initiating a new mandate before the 22nd of the month, you should have to pay an advance installment. And, once your mandate goes through, you can continue using the card for 45 days. If there is an issue in your ECS mandate, you can visit the nearest Bajaj Finserv representative and submit a new mandate.
Benefits For Unblocking Your Bajaj EMI Card
Unblocking the Bajaj EMI card can be beneficial to you in the following ways:
- Preapproved Offer: The card comes with a pre-approved offer of up to 4 lakhs which can be used to buy any products or services across 1.2 lakh partner stores.
- No Cost EMIs: With the Bajaj EMI card you don’t have to pay any interest on the monthly installment or EMI. They offer you no-cost EMIs.
- Easily Accessible: You can easily access this card through the Bajaj Finserv wallet App. Also, it can be easily unblocked online.
- Flexible Repayment Tenure: One of the best reasons for unblocking an EMI card is that you can choose a tenure ranging from 3 to 24 months for the repayment of the purchasing amount. This flexible tenure will help you to keep balancing your expenses and savings.
- No Foreclosure Charges: No foreclosure charges are also an important benefit for unblocking your Bajaj EMI card. After the payment of the first installment, you can foreclose your EMI repayment at any time whenever you want, without bearing any cost. It makes foreclosing an EMI very easy without any hassle.
How to Unblock your Bajaj EMI Card?
For unblocking a card its very essential to find out the reason behind it and then find ways to reactivate it. There are two methods for unblocking a Bajaj EMI card.
1. Online Unblock Through Experia Portal:
With the Bajaj Experia portal, you can easily unblock your EMI card just in a few minutes by following the below steps:
- Open the Bajaj Experia Portal by searching its name on the browser.
- Log in/create a new account to the Bajaj FinservCustomer portal by entering your customer ID, a password or choosing to receive OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Go to the ‘My Relations’ section and click the ‘EMI Network Card’ option.
- Choose ‘View All’ and select ‘EMI Card Details.’
- Select from the ‘Block/Unblock/Reissue’ options as per your requirement to unblock the card.
2. Offline Unblock Through Customer Care:
By following the below-mentioned process you can unblock your card through customer care or offline mode.
- Call the Bajaj Finserv customer care number 08698010101.
- Provide the details like EMI card number or 7-digit customer ID
- State the issue to the representative and follow the instructions.
- Within a short while, you will be notified when your issue is resolved.
- Surely, by following the given steps and doing all the formalities properly, you can get your Bajaj EMI card unblocked and resume using it very soon.
Q1. How to check whether my Bajaj EMI card is blocked or unblocked?
You can check the status of your Bajaj EMI card through the Experia portal or wallet app. In the Experia portal, go to the ‘My Relation’ section and select the ‘EMI Network Card’ option. If you are checking through the wallet app, then go to the ‘Know More’ section and select the ‘See EMI Card Now’ option to know whether your card is blocked or not.
Q2. How can I Unblock my Bajaj EMI card?
You can unblock your Bajaj EMI card online by login into the Bajaj Experia Portal by entering your customer ID and OTP that has been sent to your registered mobile number. Go to the ‘My Relation’ section and choose ‘EMI Card Details’ and then select the block/unblock/reissue option.
Q3. How to unblock the Bajaj card if your ECS mandate has not been processed?
If your Bajaj card has been blocked due to the ECS mandate then first call the Bajaj Finserv customer care representative to understand the problem in a better way. After that, talk to your bank to see any discrepancies and try to resolve them. If still, you are not able to resolve it then you can always submit a fresh mandate and find a resolution.
Q4. How to unblock my Bajaj EMI card if my CIBIL score is low?
If your Bajaj EMI card has been blocked due to a low CIBIL score then you can increase by considering the repayment History, Inaccuracies, Credit Mix, Multiple Inquiries, Credit Exposure, taking Loans and Paying with time, and Keeping your Old Credit Card.